Thursday, April 2, 2009 @8:10 PM
Korea Korea Korea
damn the feeling of missing Korea is back again.
I had to do the video presentation. When i view the
pictures and videos we took, damn i miss Korea.
Today lessons were quite boring. I kept msgin pooh
the whole day. Lol. I was so bored that i kept playing
bingo and 5 in a row tic-tac-toe with Faris during
English Lesson. Then during Social Studies, i played
battleships with Sufyan. Haiz school gettin more boring
by the day. ZZ
TOMORROW GETTING SPF BADGE WOOO, the badge
that i wanted to get since i got into Npcc. I have been waiting
for this opportunity for 3 years already. I very very excited to get.
The moment i walk up the stage with hundreds or thousands
looking at me, the moment i walk towards the Guest-Of-Honour
and shake his hand, the moment he place the badge onto my hand
and take a picture with me. haha can't wait.
After school today, went to play soccer with friends. 4e3 was being
scolded by Ms Lim for playing since 3.30. Ms Lim said they should have study
all along blah blah typical nag? After that we continued to play soccer
but then Ms Lim and Mr Tan Chin Huat came. Then he nag at us again.
Min was so scared that he hid behind a big tree in the field. He nag and nag for 20 min.
But i guess it was for our own good arh. Damn had to skip breakdance class
today. So i called them and inform them. They believe i had polished up
my freestyle and believe my freestyle is good enough for this saturday.
Haiz hope so.
SHOULD I TELL HER? OR NOT?!